lauantaina, tammikuuta 28, 2017

Taiteilijatapaaminen 4.2.17 / Artist Meeting Feb 4, 17




Tässä samalla, kun pakkaan laukkuani Raahen näyttelynpurkureissua varten, mainostan ensi lauantain taiteilijatapaamista Galleria Ratamossa.

---

At the same time as I'm packing my luggage for the exhibition trip to Raahe - this time to take it all from the walls - I'm advertising my artist meeting at the Gallery Ratamo on next Saturday!



Taiteilijatapaaminen / Artist Meeting
4.2.2017 klo/at 13
Galleria Ratamo
Veturitallintie 6, Jyväskylä
Vapaa pääsy / Free entrance


facebook.com/events/1500570289953303

Tervetuloa taiteilijatapaamiseen, jossa kerron Kyyneltarha-projektistani ja esittelen näyttelyn. Kahvi- ja teetarjoilu. Tervetuloa yksin tai ystävien kanssa, tai vaikka isommankin köörin kera!

Welcome to my artist meeting, in which I tell about my Garden of Tears project and about my exhibition on the theme. There will be also coffee and tee served. Feel free to come alone, or with your friends or even with a bigger posse. The talk will be in Finnish, but I can also speak in English, if needed.


Ei kommentteja: